To become a recruiting partner at Career Development the first step is to create a free employer account in the Barnard NACElink system. The Barnard NACElink system enables employers to perform key recruiting tasks through a single web site. Once you have created your employer account in the Barnard NACElink system you will be able to:
1.Click here https://barnard-csm.symplicity.com to create a new account
2. You will see the following:
3. Click on the right icon labeled Employer
4. The next screen will look like this:
5. Clicking on the “Register” button allows you to register for a new account.
6. The following screen will appear prompting you to fill in all the required fields. Please provide as much information as possible.
7. Once you have filled in all the fields, click on the “Submit” button.
8. You will see the following acknowledgment informing you that your account is pending approval.
9. Once your new account is approved, new registrants will receive the following email communication:
I am pleased to inform you that your initial system registration has been processed and your account is now active.
Please point your web browser to:
Your username and password are as follows:
At this time with your account, you can post a job, request information sessions, schedule on-campus interviews, and register for the Career Fair by following the instructions below:
1-Go to http://barnard-csm.symplicity.com/employers
2-Enter your username (email) & password on (Login screen page)
3-You are now on your HOME PAGE
4-Click on the service you would like to request either from under the "shortcuts" section or "tabs" area on your home page
5-Begin completing the required information under the selected service
*If you wish to customize your password, log into your account and select the "Account" tab.
If you have questions and/or need assistance signing up for any of our employer services, please feel free to contact us at 212-854-2033.
10. When an employer’s job posting is approved, the contact will receive the following email communication:
Your job: [job_title] has been posted.It will remain posted for candidates to view and submit resumes through [job_end].
You have elected to receive resumes via: [resume_method].
If you have questions, please contact Barnard Career Development at 212-854-2033.