Want a job helping your fellow students? Want to gain experience in counseling? Apply to become a Peer Career Advisor today!
As a PCA, you will be trained to assist students with career exploration, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, and job search strategies. You will also serve as a bridge between Career Development and students, offices, and departments and collaborate with Resident Assistants and student clubs to offer customized workshops to students.
- Counseling and answering questions during “drop-in” sessions with students
- Providing resume and cover letter critiques
- Helping students with interview preparation
- Presenting workshops on career-related topics like resume writing and interviewing skills for residence halls and student clubs and organizations
- Planning a PCA event
- Providing remote counseling and tabling at the Diana Center
- Assisting at special events and promoting Career Development programs and services around campus
To learn more about the PCA position and to apply, visit NACElink.
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 15th!