Lyra - “The Lyre”; meaning: lyre/harp; symbol: lyre/harp; pronounced “LIE-rah”
The Lyra constellation is made up of students from the 7th Floor.
Resident Assistants: Martha Zamora, Darcy Cassidy, and Stefani Priskos
Personal Librarian: Megan Wacha
Hello! My name is Arianna and I am the Lyra Constellation leader. I am a rising junior at Barnard majoring in Anthropology. Here are ten things you should know about me.
1. prefer ice cream over frozen yogurt (even Pinkberry) ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
2. am a Red Sox fan for life (originally from Brookline, Massachusetts)
3. want to be proficient in at least four languages by the time I am 25
4. wish my life were a combination of "Almost Famous", "All the President's Men" and "The Devil Wears Prada"
5. have an NYC bucket list on Yelp
6. love experimental cooking
7. scour Time Out New York on the daily
8. watch Modern Family, Archer, The Office, Mad Men, and Parks and Rec
9. want to go to more concerts (midnight jazz anyone?)
10. think red velvet without cream cheese frosting is a crime
I can't wait to meet you all!