The mission of Barnard Beyond the Gates is to provide select spring study abroad students the opportunity to participate in internships that advance their careers through meaningful exposure to professional training and international workplaces. Barnard Beyond the Gates is a successful collaboration with alumnae and parents interested in providing cross cultural skill building and global networking experiences to students studying abroad.
Benefits of Barnard Beyond the Gates
- Alumnae and Barnard affiliate supervisors
- Professional development and leadership training
- Internships recruited by Barnard Career Development
- First round application process with Barnard staff directly
- Opportunities to network and find an international mentor