Quick Guide: Who to Contact

A Quick Guide to Who Handles What in the Provost's Office (and Beyond)

General Enquiries

Academic Budgets

Curriculum and Assessment

Department Chairs and Administrative Support

Faculty Appointments and Leaves

For questions concerning payroll, please contact Sumerita Persaud, Office of the Controller.

For questions concerning benefits, please contact Harry Alvia, Senior HR Manager, Benefits/Work Life, and Robin Beltzer, Senior Generalist, Academic Programs, in the Office of Human Resources.

Changes of address and phone, Direct Deposit banking information, and  IRS Form W-4 for  tax withholdings can be submitted through Barnard College Employee Self Service (ESS) in the “myApplications” section of my.barnard.edu.

Faculty Committees and Governance

Faculty Development and Diversity

Faculty Tenure, Promotions, and Reappointment Reviews

Grants and Research Support

International Initiatives

For questions concerning study abroad and the visiting international students program (VISP), please contact the Dean of Studies Office.