Barnard College (College) uses Ellucian (formerly Datatel) Colleague, an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, to manage internal college data.
- Colleague is accessible only from College-owned desktop computers. Colleague is not accessible from off-campus (except by WebVPN) or via the Barnard wireless network.
- Colleague users must change their passwords every 14 weeks. Colleague users who do not change their password when prompted may be locked out of their account (there is a seven-day grace period) and will need to contact the BCIT Service Desk to have their password reset. Your password must have a minimum of eight characters, of which there must be at least one number, one symbol, one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- Internet Explorer (IE) (version 8, 9, or 10) is the supported browser to access the web-based Colleague client.
- Firefox, Chrome, and other browsers are known to work but are not supported by the vendor.
- If you experience a problem accessing Colleague via a browser other than IE, then please try with IE. If you continue to experience the problem with IE, then please contact the BCIT Service Desk.
If your work requires you to have access to Colleague, please have your supervisor submit a request via Service-Now.