To become a recruiting partner with Beyond Barnard, the first step is to create a free employer account in MillieCAREERS Powered by Handshake. MillieCAREERS enables employers to perform key recruiting tasks through a single web site. Once you have created your employer account in MillieCAREERS you will be able to:
- Create and manage your employer profile, gaining visibility with our students
- Post employment opportunities (full-time/part-time jobs and internships)
- Receive and view applications
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule information sessions
- Register to participate in career fairs
How to Create a New Employer Account in MillieCAREERS:
CREATE AN EMPLOYER ACCOUNT:
- Sign up for an account at https://app.
joinhandshake.com/employer_ registrations/new or log in to an existing Handshake account.
- Complete the required information and add Barnard College under Schools.
- Click Create New Employer and verify your registration by clicking the link sent by Handshake to your email.
- You will be directed to a new landing page to post a job.
At this time with your account, you can post a job, request information sessions, schedule on-campus interviews, and register for the Career Fair by following the instructions below:
POST A JOB/INTERNSHIP CREATE A NEW JOB POSTING:
- Click Post a Job on your home dashboard.
- Complete all required form information. Only fields with an *asterisk are required.
- Under the Schools section of the job form, click +ADD ALL SCHOOLS to search and select Barnard College as one of the schools to submit your posting.
- Click the green Create button to submit your job posting to Barnard College.
MODIFY AN EXISTING JOB POSTING OR POST TO MORE SCHOOLS:
- On the left hand navigation, click Job Templates.
- Select the specific job posting to edit.
- Under the Schools section of the job form, choose Target More Schools to add Barnard College and/or additional schools to submit your posting.
- Click the green Save Changes button to submit your job posting to your selected schools.
Posting Full-time, Part-time, Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
This is an opportunity for organizations to share full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer positions with our current students and alumnae. MillieCAREERS maintains an on-line site, accessible to our students and alumnae. Posting a position on MillieCAREERS will provide your organization with a listing that is accessible to students and alumnae 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the identified timeframe you selected.
We ask that employers provide a minimum of a two-week window for students to apply to opportunities posted though MillieCAREERS. If you have a quick turnaround time frame for an open employment opportunity at your organization, we will work with you to create a successful posting experience.
Third Parties Recruiters/Staffing Services
Third parties (employment agencies and search firms) may not list openings online and recruit on-campus nor attend career fairs.
Beyond Barnard reserves the right to make a determination of the appropriateness of the positions being offered for the populations it serves.
Commission-Based Sales Positions:
Employers offering positions that provide compensation that is 100% commission based can offer these positions under the following conditions:
- The position is for full time employment AND
- The compensation is clearly disclosed in the position description AND
- Charge no fees to the candidates
Please contact the Employer & Alumnae Relations team at (212) 854-2033 or email@example.com.