SPRING 2017 PAYMENT DUE December 1
Starting November 1, 2016, you may view your student account online, enroll in a payment plan, or make a one-time payment via our brand new electronic Student Account Center (SAC). If you are a student, check your BC email for your invitation dated October 12. If you are a parent, ask your daughter to invite you!
NEW ELECTRONIC STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER (SAC) IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Barnard has introduced some exciting new system enhancements!
Our new Student Account Center (SAC) brings you:
- electronic access to billing statements starting November 1, 2016 for the Spring 2017 semester. (Payment for the Spring 2017 semester is due no later than December 1, 2016.)
- up-to-the-minute payment activity displayed in real time
- on-line payment options (via your US bank account; sorry, no card payments)
- online enrollment each semester in our optional monthly payment plan administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
- Click HERE for for a video demonstration on how to use SAC. Although the video mentions credit card payments, Barnard does not accept card payments.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Paper bills are going away starting with the Fall 2017 semester, and all current students will receive one last semester of paper bills for the Spring 2017 semester. During the transition period, the College will also send e-bills for the Spring 2017 semester, but only e-bills will be sent starting with the Fall 2017 semester.
WHAT TO DO:
An email message from Bursar was sent to each student's Barnard email address on October 12 to
alert her to register for access to our new Student Account Center (SAC). Due to federal student privacy regulations, the student must register first and then invite others (e.g. parents or others who are crucial to the payment process) to view/pay her student account online. An email with activation instructions will then be sent to the invited participant. By inviting others, the student authorizes us to discuss her student account with them. If we don't have this authorization, we will be unable to discuss the account with anyone other than the student.
If you've already signed up for the new SAC, login at barnard.afford.com!
The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the billing, collection, refunding and accounting of students' tuition and loan accounts and other institutional receivables.
Associate Controller - Bursar: Denis Riker
Associate Bursar: Minerva Read
Bursar's Assistant: Conall Sinclair
Student Loan Assistant: Omar Alleyne