To become a recruiting partner at Career Development the first step is to create a free employer account in the Barnard NACElink system. The Barnard NACElink system enables employers to perform key recruiting tasks through a single web site. Once you have created your employer account in the Barnard NACElink system you will be able to:
- Create and manage your employer profile, gaining visibility with our students
- Post employment opportunities (full-time/part-time jobs and internships)
- Receive and view applications
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule information sessions
- Register to participate in career fairs
How to Create a New Employer Account in NACElink:
1.Click here https://barnard-csm.symplicity.com to create a new account
2.Click on the right icon labeled Employer
3. Click on the “Register” button allowing you to register for a new account.
4. Once you have filled in all the fields, click on the “Submit” button.
5. You will receive an acknowledgment informing you that your account is pending approval.
6. Once your new account is approved please point your web browser to: http://barnard-csm.symplicity.com/employers
At this time with your account, you can post a job, request information sessions, schedule on-campus interviews, and register for the Career Fair by following the instructions below:
1-Go to http://barnard-csm.symplicity.com/employers
2-Enter your username (email) & password on (Login screen page)
3-You are now on your HOME PAGE
4-Click on the service you would like to request either from under the "shortcuts" section or "tabs" area on your home page
5-Begin completing the required information under the selected service
*If you wish to customize your password, log into your account and select the "Account" tab.
If you have questions and/or need assistance signing up for any of our employer services, please feel free to contact us at 212-854-2033.