Are you an IBMer?
IBM Consulting Internship Opportunities for Any Major!
Come see why others have felt that no other consulting internship opportunity offers such exposure to the business world.
Join Us! Let's build a smarter planet.
Intern Information Session
-Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013
-Time: 6:00PM EST
-Location: Diana Center, 2nd Floor
Spring Career Fair
-Date: Friday, January 25, 2013
-Time: 11:00 - 3:00 PM EST
-Location: LeFrak Gymnasium
-Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
-Date: Friday February 15, 2013
-Time: 8:30 - 4:00 PM EST
For interview consideration, please submit your resume through Career Services and at ibm.com/careers. Job ID TBA.
Unleash your imagination—the possibilities are endless…
What will an IBM internship offer you?
• Client interaction with challenging responsibilities
• Collaboration with smart people in a dynamic team environment
• Mentorship and exceptional on the job training
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Potential full-time entry-level consultant opportunities
You will also have an opportunity to learn more about Consulting by Degrees, our world-class leadership and development program! Consulting by Degrees is designed to provide our full-time entry-level consultants the full-spectrum of structured training, development and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate their career.
Entry-level consultants at IBM contribute right away to top-tier clients and have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences. Consultants work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. They can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges.
For more information visit ibm.com/start/consulting/cbd
IBM Global Business Services—the right partner
for a changing world.
At IBM Global Business Services (GBS), we partner with our clients to deliver real business value by:
• Bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading research capability.
• Enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology.
• Teaming on all phases of engagement to plan, build and implement business solutions.
• Establishing new, flexible and iterative approaches that only IBM can offer through our unique combination of skills, experience and capabilities.
• Leveraging proven roadmaps and frameworks we have developed across 17 industries.
• Applying IBM's global expertise and local capabilities through our unique global delivery network combined with our teams in over 170 countries.
Our consultants provide an integrated approach to business design and execution—turning strategies into actions. These strengths applied to business issues and opportunities give our clients not only the ability to anticipate change, but also take advantage of new possibilities.
Why IBM Global Business Services?
Top four reasons you should join us...
Reason #1: Change the way the world works
It’s possible, when you join the world’s largest consultancy. At IBM, we value the fresh perspective that our entry-level consultants bring. Whatever your background, you can turn your expertise into value for the world’s leading clients—while further enhancing your portfolio and building a smarter planet along the way. IBMers are literally changing the way the world works. Learn more at: ibm.com/smarterplanet
Reason #2: Be a leader at a leading company
IBM builds and nurtures leaders. IBM Global Business Services leads the market in consulting and application services. Here, you can cultivate your expertise through world-class customized leadership and development training that is tailored to your professional priorities.
Reason #3: Work with the best and brightest
IBMers represent some of the most extraordinary, sophisticated and insightful people from around the world. Nobel Prize winners, Turing Award recipients, award-winning consultants, scientists, software specialists and industry experts are among the company’s nearly 425,000 employees. It’s a great opportunity to broaden your influence among a diverse and esteemed international network of colleagues—connections that will continue to propel your career for a lifetime.
Reason #4: Join more than just a consulting firm
Consulting is just one of many areas in which IBM excels—and which you can excel. Our business diversity offers benefits, including access to resources that you won’t find anywhere else. We utilize our breadth of expertise in advanced research, business analytics, thought leadership and technology to add real value to our business consulting engagements. IBM consultants often work across different disciplines, affording opportunities to master new skills and move into new challenges.
• Ability to work in the U.S. without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% to client locations (Monday-Thursday, Fridays as needed)
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles or less) of one of the following cities: Atlanta (GA), Boston (MA), Chicago (IL), Columbus (OH), Houston (TX), New York (NY) and metro area, Philadelphia (PA), Washington (DC) and metro area.
• Minimum 3.2 GPA
• In process of obtaining Bachelors or Masters degree - open to any major!