Audio Visual and Technology Services (AVTS) provides specialized audiovisual equipment and technical staffing for student-sponsored events hosted on the Barnard College campus. Audiovisual services are provided without charge for student events that fall within the parameters and guidelines listed below:
- Audiovisual equipment requests must be entered by the student event organizer, approved by the advisor, and confirmed by Events Management 28 days prior to the event.
- Student events scheduled Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM (these reflect event times and do not include set-up or break down times) **
- Each space has standard audiovisual equipment. Events requiring additional equipment must be pre-approved. Additional equipment is not guaranteed.
- One Audiovisual Technician is assigned per event. Events requiring more than one technician must be pre-approved. Additional support is not guaranteed.
- Event organizers wishing to supply their own equipment must consult with AVTS for approval.
** Please note that limited staffing may still prevent AVTS from supporting the event, even if it falls within the parameters.