Prospective students and their families can use our interactive calculators to estimate a family contribution and need-based award.
MyinTuition Quick College Cost Estimator asks six basic financial questions and will provide your family with an estimated range of your financial aid eligibility.
The College Board's Net Price Calculator requires more in-depth financial information to provide a more detailed estimate of your family contribution and awards.
You will need a copy of your parents' 2017 federal tax return and W-2 forms as well as information related to parent and student assets to use this tool.
- The calculators are intended for U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.
- The estimated results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The cost of attendance, estimated family contribution (EFC), and estimated awards are based on Barnard's financial aid policies for the 2018-2019 academic year. The policies may change and could affect the EFC and award at the time of admission. The budget for 2019-2020 will be updated in the spring of 2019.
- If the applicant's parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed by the custodial and non-custodial parents individually. The separate parent contributions should then be added together for the final family contribution.