Selected Beyond Barnard Engagement Statistics
- 3,000 advising engagements (2018)
- 1,500 individuals served by advising (2018)
- 161 Summer Research Institute students (Summer 2018)
- 6 Barnard students and alumnae were selected as Fulbright Scholars in 2018; Schwartzman Scholar (2018); Pickering Fellow (2018)
- Barnard offered 275 total funded internships in Summer 2018
- 61 external employers and 29 on- and off-campus student job hosts attended Fall 2018 Opportunities Fair; 62 employers committed to Spring 2019 Opportunities Fair.
- 75% of Barnard students are estimated to complete an internship during their four years at the College
- Alumnae accounted for ~25% of one-on-one advising engagements in 2017-18
Outcomes for the Class of 2018
Beyond Barnard is pleased to share outcomes for Barnard students who graduated in May 2018. The full report is available here.
Sources for this data include the 2018 First Destination Survey (administered by Beyond Barnard using Handshake), the National Student Clearinghouse, and LinkedIn. Statistics are based on usable outcome information collected by the Beyond Barnard and Institutional Research and Assessment on 473 of 573 (75% knowledge rate) of Barnard students who graduated in 2018.
For a previous study on one-year outcomes for the Class of 2016, please click here.