Current Full-degree International Students

The Office of International and Intercultural Student Programs (OIIS) is available to answer any of your questions about visas, travel, adapting to life in the US, and more. For general inquires, please contact (212) 854-1777 or

Who to contact:

  • To get a new signature on your travel documents, simply stop by 10 Milbank, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, and an OIIS staff member will be happy to sign your form I-20.
  • To request a new copy of your form I-20, a letter of invitation for parents for commencement, or any other form or letter, please contact Mark Farrell at
  • For general questions/concerns or complicated visa questions, including inquiries about OPT and CPT, make an appointment with Leigh Ellen Johnson or email

How to contact us:

  • All appointments take place in 10 Milbank Hall.
  • To sign up for an appointment, click on one of the links above. Once on the calendar, click on the 20 minute appointment slot that works best for your schedule. Once you click on the appointment, a box will pop up called “Book an Appointment.” In the "Description" section of the box, please put your name, your uni, and a brief description of the reason for your visit (e.g., "I need a travel signature." or "I'd like to discuss OPT.").
  • Walk-in hours are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please do not use the online calendar to sign up for walk-in hours.
  • Please sign up for one appointment time only, and don't forget to cancel your appointment if your schedule changes. You can cancel the appointment by clicking on the appointment in your gBear calendar. A box should pop up with a link that says “Cancel Your appointment.” Please choose the option to NOTIFY YOUR GUESTS when you cancel an appointment so our office knows.