Barnard Career Development is excited to announce a new job portal available to alumnae, MillieCAREERS powered by Handshake. Beyond the user-friendly, easily navigable layout, MillieCAREERS powered by Handshake enables you to:
- Apply to jobs posted by our employer partners,
- Recruit Barnard students and/or alumnae for your company or organization,
- Learn about upcoming Career Development events and programs for alumnae,
- and more...
Complete your profile and activate your MillieCAREERS account to peruse job opportunities, be visible to employers looking for alumnae hires, and register for Career Development offerings for alumnae. What is a complete profile?
- Work experience: employers want to know about your prior experiences. Share where you’ve worked or interned before, even part-time or volunteering.
- Skills: Showcase the top skills you’ll bring to a new job. What makes you a great fit for certain roles? Keep adding as you build more.
- Organizations: Hiring decisions aren’t just about your skills and experiences. Highlight your professional organizations. Recruiters want to know what you’re passionate about.
Questions? Contact Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212.854.2033.