- Short-term psychotherapy, crisis management, psychopharmacology and drop in hours to address psychological needs.
- Referrals to NYC mental health professionals for long-term treatment needs
- Competent staff trained to meet the highest standards of clinical care
- Respect for diversity, and an understanding of the impact of societal stereotyping and oppression on psychological development and well-being
- Strict adherence to NY State confidentiality laws pertaining to Health Records.
- Participate with us in creating a treatment plan.
- Attend appointments or cancel at least 24-hrs in advance.
- Talk as honestly as possible about their experiences and concerns.
- Give us feedback about how treatment is going so that we can adjust accordingly.
- Maintain other students’ confidentiality—whether seen in the waiting room or encountered in one of our groups.