Barnard Consulting Bootcamp
Session I February 17, 2017: Application closed
Session II March 31, 2017: Sign up here!
(Atos Corporation. Atos is a European IT services corporation with its headquarters in Bezons and offices in France and Munich, Germany. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services)
Barnard Consulting Bootcamp in partnership with Management Consulting will help prepare you to secure a job or internship in consulting. This is a one-day training program specifically for Barnard sophomores and juniors interested in a career in consulting with a range of diverse backgrounds, academic majors and work experiences.
No prior experience in consulting or business is required- only curiosity and an interest in solving public, private and social sector problems.
The Barnard Consulting Bootcamp will:
1. Introduce you to consulting both broadly as a career and specifically in your first few years of consulting - what does a consultant do on a daily basis?
2. Help you develop an understanding of your personal strengths and passions and how consulting can give you an opportunity to pursue them.
3. Help you prepare for consulting interviews- in particular the case interview format with coaching, tips and a practice case.
4. Will be able to meet with consulting companies (March 31, 2017, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sulzberger Parlor).
We are looking for motivated students who are eager to take an active role in their career preparation. Applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Incoming Junior or Senior in Fall 2017
- Interest in consulting and an interest in solving public, private and social sector problems.
- Strong academics
Presentations by Atos, Bain & Company, Oliver Wyman, Capco and Mckinsey on different areas of industry expertise and consulting services with a follow up networking opportunity after each presentation.
Session I- application closed
Session II- March 31, 2017: Sign up here!
Questions? Contact Barnard Career Development at email@example.com.