Project Interview is a one-day special program designed to help you master the interview process. Interviewing is a skill that can be learned, just as public speaking and negotiating. By attending this event, you will learn how to communicate effectively, build your confidence and become successful at interviewing.
Boost your interview skills by learning:
- How to prepare for the interview
- How to answer difficult interview questions
- What are appropriate interview questions to ask the interviewer
- What to wear to your interview
- How to take control of the interview
Project Interview is not yet scheduled for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Check back for more information or reach out to BCD at firstname.lastname@example.org.