Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Lehman Lawn (Rain Site: James Room)
Sponsored by the New York City Civic Engagement Program, the Barnard College Community Service Fair aims to connect Barnard College and Columbia University students, staff, and faculty with local community organizations in need of volunteers for their programs. This year’s Community Service Fair will take place on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 11:30am to 2pm on the Lehman Lawn (rain site: James Room, Barnard Hall 4th Floor).
The Community Service Fair is open to all students of Barnard College and Columbia University (including Columbia College, School of Engineering and Applied Science, School of General Studies, School of International and Public Affairs, etc.), as well as all faculty and administrators.
Registration Information for Community Organizations
If your organization is interested in attending the Community Service Fair, please complete the online form available at the following link: www.tinyurl.com/csfair2012.
In addition to attending the Community Service Fair, we also encourage your organization to post volunteer opportunities through our online system, NACElink. Please feel free to log-in to NACElink to create a free account and post your opportunities for Barnard students!
Barnard College Campus Information
Please note the following information regarding Barnard College's campus:
- All Stars Project, Inc.
- The American Cancer Society
- Apex for Youth
- Association to Benefit Children (ABC)
- Behind the Book
- Cathedral Community Cares
- City Year
- Community Impact at Columbia University
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Earth Day New York
- East Harlem Tutorial Program
- Free Arts NYC
- Generation Citizen
- GO Project
- Grand Street Settlement - Computer Clubhouse
- GrowNYC Office of Recycling Outreach and Education
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Housing Works Inc.
- Let's Get Ready
- Lifeforce in Later Years
- Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Health Service
- Mentoring USA
- Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC, Inc.)
- Reading Partners
- Riverside Hawks
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Union Settlement Association
Please feel free to contact Valerie Chow at email@example.com or 212-854-4214 with any questions regarding the Barnard College Community Service Fair.