- Be treated with respect, consideration, and dignity.
- Be seen in privacy.
- Have their medical records kept confidential. Unless required by law, they will not be released outside of PCHS without written consent.
- Receive all pertinent information concerning their diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and prognosis in a timely fashion.
- Participate in decisions regarding their health care.
- Have the right to refuse to participate in any research project that may be offered through Primary Care without in any way jeopardizing their right to care.
- Treat Primary Care Staff with courtesy as we work together to meet their health needs.
- Provide feedback, both positive and negative, about any aspect of PCHS. This can be done in person, through the Suggestion Box directly outside of PCHS, or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Arrive for appointments in a timely manner, and to call PCHS ahead of time if they must cancel or miss an appointment.
- Acquaint themselves with PCHS policies and procedures relevant to access of care.
- Provide PCHS with complete and accurate information about their health to be the best of their ability, and to follow any treatment plans prescribed.