Residential Life & Housing is hiring Summer Office Assistants (OAs). If you are interested in promoting community, helping students, and having fun, you are encouraged to apply!
Note: there are no Summer RA position available.
* you must be logged into gBear to access the application above. If you get an error message saying it is not available, please log out of your personal gMail and log into your Barnard gBear account.
- Barnard Student in good disciplinary standing
- Have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.5
- Able to work 20 hours/week (between 9am-5pm Mondays-Fridays)
- Able to work 35 hours/week if applying for the full-time OA position
- Have a positive attitude, be reliable and want to have fun!
- Summer Assistants receive summer housing at no cost
- Full-time Office Assistants (working 35 hours a week) receive 15 hours pay at an hourly rate
|4pm Wednesday March 25 2015||Application Deadline||Applications must be filled out online and your resume submitted to the Residential Life & Housing (110 Sulzberger)|
|March 30 - April 8, 2015||Interviews||We will not be able to offer all applicants an interview. The candidates who are offered interviews will be contacted with their interview date/time.|
|Wednesday, April 15, 2014||Offers Made||Offer letters will be emailed to candidates on this date.|
Questions? Contact Jamie Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-5561.